I went to ATI College of Health during 2011-2012 and when I graduate they informed that my diploma and all the certifications were been process they will get to me by mail.I called the facility several times and they say that my papers where been a little delay.

Now more than a year has passed and I find out that the school close and I don't any proof of my study other than the debs-pretty sure I'm not the only one, if you have any other information where can I turn for advise or legal back up please contact me ro.si.89@hotmail.com.I'm so worry.

Had an Experience with ATI Career Training Center?

Comments

Curriculum Associates - Iready is full of crock Curriculum Associates "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..." Read more The Coaching Institute - Criminal Minds at TCI The Coaching Institute "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..." Read more Universal Technical Institute Automotive Program Review Universal Technical Institute "This is in regards to a specific negative review, and others like it, about Universal Technical Institute. I graduated from UTI in Houston, January 2005. Never ONCE was an associates..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I-ready Program Review Curriculum Associates "30 minutes each week of my life that I will never get back. The program is designed for the torture of students. MORONIC. ..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more Gifttree - Terrible service, embarrassing product! Gifttree "Gifttree provides terrible service and a completely embarrassing product! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering flowers for my mom's birthday through this company! I paid extra to..." Read more Lexus - Dangerous design+airbags failed to deploy Lexus "Hybrid CT200h doesn't have a "park" setting on the gear shift. Car must be turned off. Unfortunately, a new driver in this car would not know that. In this case,..." Read more