I studied the Automotive program at ATI in Waco Texas.This is by far the worst program they have.

Our program lead Mr. Mcknight had no clue or knowledge what so ever. He tried to charge us money to use fluids which was stopped by a school offical. He had us strip a car that he said ATI didnt want anymore.

He said that he would spilt the money up and give it to the Top 3 students in the program. He kept the money all to himself. He then charged us money to bring are car in on the weekends to work. This guy is a conman.

We complained to a school official several times but he said it was out of his hands and to file a complaint with the Director of the school.DONT GO TO THIS SCHOOL!!!!!

Had an Experience with ATI Career Training Center?

Comments

Waco, Texas, United States #681669

Any lawyers to contact or a number for the Texas workforce center

And one more thing They could never keep any Teacher. And the Teachers they had where off or drunk.

I also went to ATI bull *** of a school..they scam me also.

I took the Network Administration Course.back in 2005. And they never got me a job. And the really didnt know anything about Networking. Anyone can read a book.

And they lied about paying for certifcation Like A+,N+ & etc: only if you had a good GPA and i had a 3.7 GPA. And Also there was a slutty lady in the main office that tried to sleep around with every guy at the school. And really you couldnt really talk to anyone there in the main office about anything because you couldnt trusted anyone there. Everything there is a lie.

Also they where still students financial aid.And it looks like no one will do anything about this ATI SCAM!!!!

I attend the HVAC course in NM.This is the worst professional operation I have ever seen.

Yesterday a teacher got fired and was doing drugs with the students.

Now that instructor is threating to kill the student.We actually filed a police report.

DO NOT ATTEND ATI

#207544

Ati is a very good school. I'm n the medical program and I've. Learned a lot but there is alota drama THE FINANCIAL AID DPRTMNT iS FULL OF ***

#203017

I know what you mean.I went to Dallas ATI for HVAC.

You have instructors that think they know it all, they dont want to share. they boost you up as they are all that but I graduated in August and they are not doing anything for me at all.

The worst part is that I dont have a criminal history and I could pass a drug test in my sleep!None of the students in my class that graduated still dont have a job!

#203016

I know what you mean.I went to Dallas ATI for HVAC.